The summer transfer window has come to an end, and the transfer market has already begun. The main transfer news of the season was the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo from Juventus. The Portuguese has become one of the main stars of the Old Signora, and he will definitely help the team to win trophies.
Real Madrid is also in good shape, and it is now the main contender for the champion title. The team has a good squad, and many players have already become stars. Among them, we can highlight:
* Karim Benzema;
* Sergio Ramos;
• Gareth Bale;
and so on.
The main goal of the team is to win the Champions League, and Cristiano has already managed to do it. The player has already scored in the competition, and his goal was the first one of all the team.
The Portuguese has already become a real star of the club, and now he will help Real Madrid to win gold medals. The club will definitely be able to fight for the title, and this is why the team will try to buy the best players.
If the team wins the Champions league, it will be the first time in its history. The previous time it happened, it was the team that won the Europa League. The next season, the club will try not to lose points in the Champions tournament.
Will Ronaldo leave Real Madrid?
The transfer of Cristian Ronaldo from Real Madrid has already started. The transfer will cost the club a lot of money, and will be a good chance to strengthen the team’s position in the domestic and international arenas.
Cristiano has become a star of Juventus, and already in the first season he managed to score a lot. The goal of Juventus is to get into the Champions Cup, and Ronaldo has become the main star of this club.
In the summer, the player left the team, and Juventus has not been able to find a replacement for him. The new player has not yet been signed, and there is a high probability that he will leave the club. The clubs are not ready to pay the cost of such a player, and they will try instead to buy a star player.
It is obvious that the player will leave Real, and if the club does not find a suitable replacement, then it will not be able win the champion’ title.
Team’ situation in the transfer window
The team has not many options, and its main goal is to keep the Champions cup. The first game of the new season will be very important, because the club needs to show its best game to win more trophies. The players have a good opportunity to show their best game, and that is why they need to buy new players. The following players can be bought:
1. Karim. The signing of the player is a good choice, because it will allow the team not to miss a single match.
2. Pepe. The goalkeeper has already shown his best game in the Spanish championship.
3. Bale. The Spanish player has become an excellent player, but the club has not paid the price for him yet.
4. Benzema. The forward has already won the Champions title, but he is not a star.
5. Ramos. The defender has already made a lot in the national team. He is a great defender, but not a good player. The price for this player is not high.
6. Karam. The young player has a high potential. The cost for him is also not high, and we can see him playing in the next season.
7. Sokratis. The Greek player has been playing for Juventus for a long time, and is a very good player, too. The fee for Sokratos is also very low.
8. Fabiano. The Brazilian player has recently become a great player, who can be used in the attack.
9. Lopetegui. The coach has already signed several players for the team in the summer.
This transfer will definitely improve the situation of the Real Madrid in the championship, and in the future it will become much easier to buy good players. It is also possible that the club can buy the player in the winter transfer window.
Who will be Real’’ Ronaldo’?
Crispin has already said that Ronaldo will leave Juventus, but it is still unclear what will happen with the Portuguese player. It can be said that the transfer will be made, but we will have to wait for the results of the first games of the next championship. The most likely scenario is that the Portuguese will leave his club. He has already left the club for good, and after that he has not managed to find another club that will pay him the price of such an expensive transfer.
However, the Portuguese can return to Juventus, because he has a contract with the club that ends in the year 2020.
At the moment, the transfer of the Portuguese is not very popular, but there is still time to change the situation. The fans can always watch the game of Real Madrid, and see how the club’ will be able not to let Cristiano leave the team and become a free agent.
Where can you watch the matches of Real?
It has become much more convenient to watch the games of Real in the live stream.